L-Women at Work
October 3, 2011
1st Pan-European event on advancing careers of lesbians, bisexual and transgender women in business: 11-11-2011
The Company Pride Platform is one of the driving forces behind this great 1-day event on 11 november 2011 targeted specifically at lesbian women in the workplace.
About the event
L-Women At Work is the 1st Pan-European event about advancing careers of lesbians, bisexual and transgender women in business. There are millions of lesbians across Europe, most of them are an active part of the labour market, as employees, managers, or business owners. Are you one of them or would you like to meet other L-women from all over europe? This is your chance to:
- Meet and professionally network with lesbians from all over Europe
- Share ideas, engage with, motivate and be motivated by other lesbians
- Learn from successful women who are ready to share their experience with you
- Be encouraged and offered practical support for your own career development
- Become part of the platform for building and articulating the value proposition of lesbians in business
Who is it for?
The event is aimed at but not exclusive to lesbian women in and from Europe. Of-course we’d like to welcome as many L-Women as possible, but if you are not an L-Woman and you have a serious interest in advancing careers of lesbians, bisexual and transgender women in Business, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
There are only 100 places available so make sure you sign-up asap to ensure a seat.
- Individuals: The entrance fee for individuals is €50,- for the day including lunch and networking reception.
- Corporate Packages: Corporate rate per person €100. Please contact us for more information and opportunities as part of our corporate package via email@example.com.
- Students: If you are a student please contact us for more information on student rates firstname.lastname@example.org
More information & Registration
Click Here to Register
More information on the event http://www.l-womenatwork.eu, or via facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Lwomenatwork) and twitter (@LWAW11, our hastag: #LWAW11)
Company Pride Platform