Workplace Pride is proud to announce that POST NL is the winner for it’s 2012 National Coming Out Poster Contest!
Their use of ‘personal appearances’ from all over the organization was the deciding factor. Runners up were Cisco and Unilever. Congratulations to all three organizations for putting their best foot forward for 2012 National Coming Out day”! (see all three posters below)
Upon learning that they were the winning poster, Post NL gave us the following supplementary information:
- 1000 posters will be distributed and will be placed in all workplaces throughout the Netherlands.
- Distribution takes place via HR and will be through the normal corporate communications channels. This means that distribution is a requirement!
- The first 5 colleagues that submitted photos will receive a cake delivered to their department that can be shared by their colleagues. An image of the poster will be on the cake
- On 11 October, an image of the poster, what it means, and why it is important will appear on the front page (News) of all company intranets.
- On the website of PostNL Pride an article will be written about the cake/poster contest and a call for additional coming-out testimonials will be published. (see attached screen print)
- A coming-out day drink will take place on 11 October in which the poster will be presented.
Congratulations again to Post NL for this excellent best practice for increasing LGBT workplace awareness!