2015 Leadership Award Winners Announced!
October 29, 2015
This evening, in the wonderful setting of the new “W” Hotel in Amsterdam, the Workplace Pride 2015 Leadership Awards were presented to 4 very deserving winners. Now in it’s 4th year, The Leadership Awards honor those organizations and individuals that have gone beyond the call of duty by putting and keeping LGBT workplace inclusion on the agenda and taking concrete steps to make it a reality.
And the 2015 winners are……..
- Arnoud Roijmans, Regulatory Compliance Officer: KPN
- For his leadership within KPN Pride, the Pridestream boat, and the Workplace Pride Chair at Leiden University
- Graham Sparks, VP Diversity & Inclusion: Shell
- For driving a program that has dramatically increased LGBT visibility at Shell offices around the world in places such as India, South Africa and Poland.
- Amsterdam Pride Boat, ATM’s, ads, online presence: ING
- For their award-winning 2015 Amsterdam Pride Boat, their Rainbow ATMs and their real “out there” LGBT ads and online presence.