Our Vision: Change workplaces around the world to be truly inclusive, ensuring that Lesbians, Gay, Bisexuals and Transgenders are fully visible, valued, empowered, and leading the way for others.
We will achieve this by:
• Equipping organisational leaders to shape workplaces that recognise and harness the talents of LGBT employees
• Connecting and supporting LGBT employees so that they feel empowered to influence and make a difference in their places of work.
• Being a thought leader and provide access to research allowing organisations and public policy makers to make informed decisions that positively impact the lives of LGBT people.
To Advance Workplace Pride’s vision through:
- Stimulating the creation of new LGBT employee networks
- Connecting, empowering, and representing LGBT employee networks
- Increasing awareness for issues speciﬁc to LGBT employees
- Ensuring constant progress with these issues
- Setting the standard for LGBT organizational research and policy formation
- Serving as a centre of knowledge for LGBT workplace issues
- Ensuring that LGBT issues are included in organizational diversity and inclusion policies and practices
- Stimulating the exchange of organizational best practices for LGBT issues