We are pleased to invite you to the 2019 Workplace Pride Leadership Awards Gala.
- The Black-Tie Gala will be held on Friday, November 8th at the Koepelkerk in Amsterdam
- The opening reception begins at 18:30 and dinner at 19:00
To celebrate the era and the people which gave birth to the Stonewall Riots in 1969 and heralded the beginning of the modern Gay Rights movement, this year’s theme will be “Stonewall Generation!”.
Attendees are encouraged to interpret the theme * in their Gala attire with a prize being awarded for the best ‘costume’ so do come dressed for the occasion!
* For inspiration, think of the art, music, politics, and social changes in the period from 1968 – 1972 such as ‘The Summer of Love’, ‘Hippies’, ‘Alternative lifestyles’ etc.
The following awards will be presented at the Gala:
- Most Engaged Network
- Most Active Volunteer
- Most Effective Ally
- Best Media Representation
- Global Benchmark Top Scorers
If you would like to nominate your organisation or a colleague, click here to view the nomination procedure
General admission for the Gala is €125 which includes a 3-course meal, drinks, entertainment, and dancing.
Workplace Pride Foundation Leaders, Partners and Members will receive a registration promotional code for their tickets from their Relationship Managers and according to their membership level.
The deadline for registration is Monday, November 4th at midnight.
Come join us at the Workplace Pride 2019 Leadership Awards Gala and help celebrate the courage of the generation that opened the doors for greater LGBTI inclusion in societies around the world.
For questions regarding the event, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in the mood with the Stonewall Generation playlist!