Post Date: February 15, 2018
Workplace Pride is pleased to announce that the 5th edition of it’s Global Benchmark Survey is open for submissions!
Ever wonder how your organization measures up in terms of LGBTI friendly policies and practices? Looking for the next step in improvement, or just not sure where to go with your official policies or social practices? Created in 2014, the Workplace Pride Global Benchmark was designed as a tool for employers looking to make their workplace LGBTI friendly!
In addition, it was also designed to help international employers who are faced with implementing global D&I and LGBTI policies in countries where there are obstacles, such as legal frameworks or cultural norms that may make it hard to do so.
So what does the Global Benchmark actually do?
- Gives participating employers a custom-made breakdown of their organizations’ LGBTI policies and practices (ask for the XYZ report to see a mock results page!)
- Suggests possible improvements to policies and practices
- Highlights how organizations rank among their peers
- Is validated by the University of Leiden
- Awards a ‘Workplace Pride Global Benchmark Endorsement’ for top-scoring organizations, with an awards ceremony in Q4
The 2018 Global Benchmark is now open for registration!
To registerer, write to email@example.com with:
- Your organization’s name
- Your name, title and function
If your organization is a member of Workplace Pride, you will receive the link to the Global Benchmark and a personalized code to allow registration.
Non-members of Workplace Pride can participate in the 2018 Global Benchmark Survey for a fee of €1,000 and will receive further instructions upon registration. This fee includes a detailed report of your LGBTI policies and practices in relation to your peers, along with suggestions for improvements. It also includes personalized assistance in filling out the Global Benchmark if required.
For more information on how to fill out the Global Benchmark, and some practical tips and tricks, click HERE to check out the Global Benchmark tutorial or go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MatkjUJKTf8&feature=youtu.be.
Submission for the 2018 Global Benchmark closes on Friday, April 13th at 23:59.