The Global Benchmark 2023 is now closed.
The Workplace Pride Global Benchmark is an online tool designed to measure the LGBTIQ+ policies and practices for internationally active employers. Created in 2014, The Global Benchmark addresses the needs of organisations who are faced with implementing global D&I and LGBTIQ+ policies in countries where obstacles such as legal frameworks or cultural norms make it hard to do so.
For any further questions please access or Global Benchmark FAQ page here.
The Global Benchmark:
- Gives participants individual, a custom-made overview of their organisations’ LGBTIQ+ policies and practices
- Suggests practical improvements to policies and practices
- Highlights how organisations score among their peers
- Awards a “Workplace Pride Global Benchmark Endorsement” for top-scoring organisations
- Is the go-to measurement tool of LGBTIQ+ policies and practices for internationally-active employers
We will take approximately 90 days to process your submission and create your individual report by the end of June. You will receive customised results with specific suggestions for improvement.
To view a sample Global Benchmark report click link below:
Free for Workplace Pride Members
Registration is free of charge to all Workplace Pride members.
Non-members participants pay an administrative fee of €2000.- excl. VAT.
- The Global Benchmark 2023 opened on February 1, 2023
- The Global Benchmark 2023 closed on April 21, 2023