The Workplace Pride Global Benchmark is an online tool designed to measure the LGBTI policies and practices for internationally active employers. Created in 2014, The Global Benchmark addresses the needs of organisations who are faced with implementing global D&I and LGBTI policies in countries where obstacles such as legal frameworks or cultural norms make it hard to do so.
The Global Benchmark:
- Gives participants individual, custom-made overview of their organisations’ LGBTI policies and practices
- Suggests practical improvements to policies and practices
- Highlights how organisations score among their peers
- Awards a “Workplace Pride Global Benchmark Endorsement” for top-scoring organisations
- Is the go-to measurement tool of LGBTI policies and practices for internationally-active employers
We will take approximately 90 days to process your submission and create your individual report by the end of June. You will receive customised results with specific suggestions for improvement.
Free for Workplace Pride Members
The registration is free of charge to all Workplace Pride members.
Non-members participants pay an administrative fee of €1000.-
In order to participate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will generate a personalised link for you.
2. COLLECTING DATA AND EVIDENCE
Review all the question on the survey and gather all the information and evidence needed to answer all the questions of the Global Benchmark BEFORE you actually enter the data in the online survey.
3. SUBMITTING INFORMATION
Use the personalised link to submit your survey answers and the accompanying evidence. You will hear from us if the answers and evidence submitted were complete or you missed something. If answers are incomplete or missing evidence, you will have 2 weeks to submit additional data.
4. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS
We will take approximately 90 days to process the information and create your individual report. You will receive customised results with specific suggestions for improvement.
5. FINAL RESULTS & GALA AWARDS
The Global Benchmark cumulative results including top scores, best practices and data analysis will be presented at the Workplace Pride Leadership Awards Gala in the fall.
2020 now closed
The Global Benchmark 2021 will open Spring 2021