Celebrate Bi+ Visibility Day 2020 on 23 September by joining an inter-company discussion around the “B” in LGBT+ in the workplace and how we can be effective allies to bi+ people.
This virtual event will bring together a group of leading employers committed to building bi+ inclusive workplaces – including Barclaycard, Clifford Chance, GSK, Sky, Google, Transport for London & EY.
Participants will share insights into the experiences of their bi+ communities and share lessons learned & best practices around how others can be effective allies to bi+ people – those who experience attraction to more than one gender.
The discussion will explore:
• What does it mean to be bisexual or “bi”?
• Why is it important to be inclusive of bi people in the workplace?
• What are the unique issues and challenges bi people face in the workplace?
• What are the best practices around bi inclusion in the workplace?
• How can we be allies to bi people?
Participants will leave this discussion with a heightened understanding of bi inclusion in the workplace and be better equipped with insights and tips to be effective allies to bi+ people.
The event will be virtual and open to all participants worldwide.
About the host: The Bi Network is a network of employers committed to advancing bi+ inclusion.